The Sydney Swans and the SCG look forward to welcoming members and fans back in line with current COVID-19 health advice. We've put a number of game day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone at major events, and we all have an important role to play in supporting the SCG’s COVID-19 Safety Plan and keeping our community safe.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Remember to download your mobile member tickets and add them to your digital wallet before you arrive. More info on how to download HERE
- Minimise the number and size of bags you bring to the venue
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow
- The SCG is a cashless venue so ensure you bring a valid debit/credit card with you
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice. Sydney Swans memberships, corporate tickets and casual tickets all include return public transport. Masks are required when using public transport.