- I’m a member with SCG match access entitlements, how do I access my seats / tickets/ membership?
- What gate do I enter via?
- What are the SCG dress regulations?
- What are the SCG Conditions of Entry?
- What are the AFL Conditions of Entry?
- Question about Sydney Swans app
- When should I arrive to the ground pre game?
- Will there be Kick2kick?
- Am I able to pre purchase my EP2 and EP3 parking ticket?
- How do I access the Corporate suites?
- How do I access my tickets for corporate boxes, Chairman’s?
- Is the SCG cashless?
- What are the Bloods?
- What do I do if I observe social misbehaviour?
- Where can I purchase the 2021 Nike merch?
- Where do I purchase a record?
- What will I experience attending a Swans home game?
- I have membership enquiry?
I’m a member with SCG match access entitlements, how do I access my seats / tickets/ membership?
This season, all members will need to download their mobile member tickets via the official Sydney Swans app to access the SCG. Click on 'Member Tickets' from the home page of the app, or click here to view our step-by-step guide.
What are the SCG dress regulations?
Dress regulations apply in the Red Zone for members and their guests. All clothing must be neat and tidy, and men must wear a collared shirt or a competing team guernsey. Click here for more information.
What are the SCG Conditions of Entry
To view the SCG conditions of entry please click here.
What are the AFL Conditions of Entry?
To view the AFL Conditions of Entry please click here
Stay up to date with all the latest breaking news, game details and everything happening around the club thanks to the official Sydney Swans club app, presented by Volkswagen.
Over 100,000 fans continue to utilise the app to keep up-to-date with all that’s happening around the club, with fresh news and videos updated throughout the day.
We suggest you arrive early to avoid missing out on a parking spot.
Please remember that EP2 and EP3 are cashless so please come prepared.
For more transport options, please click here.
For any further corporate ticketing enquiries please visit our Hospitality page.
We’re a team that is forged on hard work, sweat and blood.
We were born in South Melbourne in 1874 and have made our home in Sydney
We are a club that’s rich in history and a team that is ambitious.
Where can I purchase the 2021 Nike Merch?
Make sure you look the part in our new 2021 Nike range by visiting either the Swanshop website or from any of the below merchandise outlets on game day;
- Van A – Driver Ave Opp Gate C
- Van B – Driver Ave Opp Gate A
- Gate A – Members BBQ area
- MA Noble Food Court Level 1
- Victor Trumper Level 1
What will I experience attending a Swans home game?
Get excited! Footy is returning to the SCG and we can't wait to welcome you back! Get ready for Isaac Heeney flying high, Tom McCartin standing strong in defence, Buddy Franklin doing Buddy Franklin things! And if your watch measures your heart rate, turn it on. Let's go!
I have a membership enquiry?
Membership Support are available to help you with your enquiries and to answer your questions. Please be aware we are experiencing a high volume of calls, so please take advantage of our call back system when you dial up our Support Centre and we’ll get back to you. Contact the team on (02) 9157 5020 10am-4pm Monday to Friday.
Our email inbox is also experiencing delays, however we will aim to get back to your enquiries within a reasonable timeframe. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On match day the Membership Support Centre will be operating from two offices (listed below) or look out for the PINK VESTS on match day for assistance.
- Sydney Swans Membership Gate A support office - for Red Zone enquiries only
- Sydney Swans Membership Gate E support office - all reserved seat and general admission enquiries