Your 2021 member card (tickets) can now be downloaded via your smart phone.
Once set up, you’ll be able to scan the QR code on your phone to enter the ground at the SCG if you are a RESERVED SEAT HOLDER ONLY.
Please note, Red Zone members and General Admission members eligible to access matches at the SCG will be required to REDEEM a ticket via Ticketek. Instructions have been sent direct to your email for Rounds 2, 4 and 5. Victorian members with game access to the MCG will receive further information for Round 3 closer to the game. For this reason, your mobile cards are NOT activated to avoid confusion.
Follow the instructions below to download your mobile entry.
- Download the official Sydney Swans App via the App store or Google Play.
- Open the app, and select ‘MORE’ from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Click ‘MOBILE MEMBERSHIP CARD’.
- Login to your Swan-e Account using the email address and password linked to your membership. Please note, if you are already logged in you’ll skip this step.
- Select the match you’re wanting to attend.
- Click ‘ADD TO WALLET’ for easy access on game day.
If you’ve got an android you may also select ‘SAVE TO PHONE’.
- Scan the barcode (it looks like a QR code) at the gate listed on your ticket to enter the ground, then find your seat (tap the info icon on your ticket for your gate and seat location information)
HAVE MULTIPLE MEMBERSHIPS?
Families should be able to view all family members in one account. If you have multiple memberships and your account it not merged, you can switch between each member’s account by clicking on your name at the top of the page and then simply choose the member’s account you wish to open.
Do this in advance of match day so you can add all your tickets to your wallet.
If you’re having trouble downloading your mobile membership, please contact Swans Membership on 02 9157 5020 Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm or look out for the PINK VESTS on Match Day. Please be aware we are experiencing a high volume of calls, so please take advantage of our call back system when you dial up our Support Centre and we’ll get back to you. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- Make sure you’ve updated to the latest version of the app. Not sure if you do? Click here to head to the app store to see if an update is available.
- Don’t remember your login? Don’t worry! Click here and select Forgot Password on the sign-in page. You’ll be sent an email so you can reset your password to something easier to remember.
- If you have more than one membership, you will be able to access all barcodes directly from your account. Simply swipe right when you reach the barcode screen to view multiple memberships.
- If you need your barcode number to access a ticket pre-sale for a game at the SCG, you can view your 12-digit barcode number by clicking on the game you’d like to attend, then select ‘ticket details’ at the bottom of the screen.
- If you can’t make it to a game or you’d like to pass your membership on to a friend – use the ‘forward to a friend’ option. The person you sent the ticket to will be required to login to the app using their details and follow the step-by-step guide. Recipients are required to accept the tickets within 24 hours of receiving your forwarded message, either via email or SMS.
- Not sure where to enter? Select ‘TICKET DETAILS’ before adding to your wallet for information regarding which gates you can enter through and you seat details.
- We understand that some of our members will not have access to a smart phone, if you know a member or are a member that has no access to either email or a smart phone we have alternative options available. Please contact Swans Membership on 02 9157 5020 Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm