The Sydney Swans have launched a new-look mobile app ahead of the 2017 season.
The update includes a fresh look with smoother functionality and a special section for My Swans account holders – sign up to receive exclusive access to ringtones, wallpapers and the Sydney Swans photobooth.
It’s the best way to keep up-to-date with all that’s happening around the club, with fresh news and videos updated throughout the day.
Existing Sydney Swans app users can simply update the old version when prompted, to enable access to all the new features.
If you’re yet to download our app, check it out via the links below:
- LIVE scores and stats for every game of the 2017 JLT Community Series and 2017 AFL Toyota Premiership Season
- Refreshed Match Centre, including new team and player stats, and in-game video highlights
- My Club section with access to exclusive features for club members and My Club Account holders
- New Team Stats section showing how the club shapes up against competition averages
- Improved player profiles with additional stats and player information
- Match details for the season including Fixture, Results and Ladder
- Alerts to your phone for club news, team announcements and match starts
- Team song audio and lyrics
- Follow your club social channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Optimised tablet experience
Push notifications available
Once again with the latest app you can receive alerts straight to your phone to keep up with the latest club news, team selection, competitions and match start times. As part of the latest update we can now alert you to exclusive game-day offers for home games at the SCG.
To opt into notifications:
1. Open the Sydney Swans App and select the main menu
2. Swipe down and select settings in the menu
3. Scroll down to activate notifications and start receiving all the news you need to know from the Swans!