Our club was born almost 150 years ago from hard work, grit and a relentless drive for success. We are rich in history and ambitious about the future. Together we share the journey and celebrate the wins. We are proud to be one of the leading football clubs, both on and off the field, in Australia.
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans, you will join a team that stands up in the big moments. A team that is respectful, disciplined, and courageous. And one that has conviction. You will be part of something bigger.
Flexibility in hours, leave, location and dress translate to an environment where you can be at your best.
We are committed to creating a supportive environment in which people feel connected to our football club and to each other. Therefore, we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds
- Wellbeing programs to support healthy mind and body including access to gym facilities
- Special offers and discounts through our Corporate Partners
- Professional development support tailored to your goals
- Club memberships to enjoy games with your friends and family
Our team is growing! We are looking for new team members in the following roles:
The Sydney Swans are accepting applications from suitably experienced individuals for the IT Support Analyst position in our Operations Team. This role will be responsible for the sound operation of all Club technology systems and processes, including:
- IT Support for all technology requests and incidents within ICT service commitments (SLAs)
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software
- Monitoring incidents and system faults identifying trends and patterns
- Promoting IT security and ensuring IT security best practice is implemented
- Education and training of staff across Mac and PC platforms
- Option to provide back up game day support for Sydney Swans teams including vision and network (hardware software)
The Sydney Swans are accepting applications from suitably experienced individuals for a permanent full-time role as an Assistant Accountant within our Finance team.
Our successful candidate will have experience across all facets of finance and accounting, with a sound knowledge of accounting standards.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
If you are interested in a career with the Sydney Swans, please email email@example.com