The annual #SwansRedDay will take place when the Sydney Swans host Carlton in Round 17 at the SCG on Saturday July 13.
Red Day is a celebration of the Sydney Swans long-standing charity partnership with Redkite and will be a great day out for the whole family in support of an amazing Australian charity.
WHO IS REDKITE:
Redkite provides essential support to children and young people with cancer and their families. From initial diagnosis, to post-treatment support, Redkite is there.
Redkite receives no government funding and relies on the generosity of the community to provide their important services and support. Learn more here
- Visit the Redkite marquee on Driver Avenue before the game and look out for Redkite volunteers who will be accepting your generous donations
- During the game, keep an eye on the big screen to SMS to donate
- Can’t make it to the game? You can donate HERE today
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
- Deck yourself and the family out in red and purchase your official #SwansRedDay wigs from Redkite volunteers with all proceeds going to Redkite, thanks to the Sydney Swans Foundation
- Haven’t got a ticket? You can purchase a ticket + Swans bundle combo and enjoy the game in warmth and style. 10% of sales will be donated to Redkite. Click here.
- Don’t forget to share! Use #SwansRedDay on all your social media posts
What’s better than a Swans Robe? A WHOLE BAY of Swans Robes on game day! For Swans Red Day next Saturday July 13 we have a fantastic Ticket + Robe deal for $100 to sit in our dedicated Robe Bay and 10% of each sale will go to @Redkite .— Sydney Swans (@sydneyswans) July 4, 2019
>> https://t.co/RNKNMbgE6r pic.twitter.com/MOqlP0ju2D
WAVE OF SUPPORT
- Make sure you’re in your seats at quarter-time
- Swans fans will have the opportunity to show their support for our special guests from Redkite by waving to the hundreds of children and volunteers sitting in the Victor Trumper Stand
The Sydney Swans are extremely proud of our partnership with Redkite and we can’t wait to celebrate this with the entire Swans family on Saturday at the SCG. Secure your seats HERE.
The Sydney Swans Foundation is the driving force behind the club’s community work. CLICK HERE to learn more about the work of the Foundation.