The QBE Sydney Swans Academy is holding Open Athlete Assessment Trials for girls aged 11 to 14 years old in October.
The assessment will involve a range of AFL skills and motor skill competency tests, with each player receiving an individual feedback report following the assessment.
We will ensure that our event adheres to the relevant Covid-19 safety guidelines at the time of the assessment trials. If you or your child feel unwell, or have come into contact with anyone who has tested postive for Covid-19, please DO NOT attend.
U11 Youth Girls (born in 2009) – Tuesday, October 20
U12 Youth Girls (born in 2008) – Wednesday, October 21
U13 Youth Girls (born in 2007) – Thursday, October 22
U14 Youth Girls (born in 2006) – Thursday, October 22
VENUE: Gore Hill Oval, Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065
TIME: 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Note: Payments can be made via Visa or Mastercard and incur a 2.5% service fee. American Express will incur an additional 1.1% surcharge.
Opens: 9am - Monday, 28 September
Closes: 5pm - Monday, 12 October
- Registration is subject to capacity.
- Eligibility - players must reside in a Local Government Area aligned with the Sydney Swans to be eligible for selection in the QBE Sydney Swans Academy program.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration, a copy of the terms and conditions, and details of what to wear and bring to the assessment trials.
- Refunds are NOT available (i.e., injury, illness, registration errors, change of mind, change of date and/or location, etc). Contact the Swans Academy directly if Covid-19 related.
- Please ensure you select the correct trial date that corresponds with your child's DOB. If your age group is sold out and you purchase tickets in another age group, this will not be refunded and you will be unable to attend the event.
CLICK HERE to register for the trials now.